Terms & Conditions of booking
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BOOKINGS…
Synergy reserves the right to impose the following conditions upon all of’s business, bookings and contractual conclusions:
- All bookings are subject to change and Synergy reserves the right to make changes without warning. Finalised bookings will whenever possible always be honoured but until such bookings have paid a deposit prices may vary.
- All bookings are subject to a non refundable booking fee of around 25% but this will vary depending on the type of booking. You invoice will detail exactly what your deposit fee is.
- Lesson cancellations: Cancellations made less than 12 hours before the start 0f a lesson are subject to 100% fee. 12-24 hours 75% fee. 24-48 Hours 50% fee. Prior to 48 hours only the deposit of 25% is taken.
- In certain circumstances lessons can be rescheduled without incurring a fee but are entirely subject to Synergy’s decision which is final.
- Synergy are happy to confirm bookings with insurance companies if the client intends to make a claim.
- Hotel cancellations with out partner hotels, the Davos Klosters Mountain Hotels:
- -In writing up to 14 days before arrival: deposits already made will be returned in the form of a voucher
- -Later than 14 days before arrival: deposits already made will not be returned; 50% of the whole price will be charged.
- -Bookings 0-30 days before arrival are definite
- -Cancellation 14 – 1 days before arrival: 50% of the package
- -No-shows or early termination: 80% of the price
- -Our alteration and cancellation policy conditions will be used, if the room is not resold
- -Our cancellation conditions are not applicable in case the room can be sold on